FIND OUT HOW TO CELEBRATE EASTER AND MAKE IT A GREAT OCCASION BY GIVING GIFT HAMPERS TO IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE.
Easter has always been an important date in the calendar – not just for its religious meaning, but also because it provides us with an opportunity to celebrate with people we care about.
It’s a time for gift giving and it’s no longer just a case of buying an Easter egg for the kids.
Gourmet gift hampers are a great choice for friends, family, clients or colleagues. There is always something for everyone andat Gourmet Basket, we offer a choice of luxurious items you wouldn’t normally get to indulge in.
HONOUR YOUR CUSTOMERS
Building strong, genuine relationships with clients is the key to success in the business world. While clients receive a lot of gifts during Christmas, they are less likely to receive anything special at Easter time.
This makes it the perfect time to surprise them with a corporate gift basket full of goodies.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT HAMPER
It’s not always easy to know which gift hamper to choose. Gourmet Basket has a vast array of different hampers to cater for all tastes.
Among our most popular choices is the Boxed Treats gift basket. This is a beautifully presented gift box containing eight different gourmet high-quality foods, including nuts, condiments, antipasto, melting moments, savoury biscuits, and fudge.
If you want to really treat somebody you can add extras from our wide selection of premium products. You can add top-rated bubbly, wine, fresh cheeses, pampering items, baby items, sweet goodies, hot chocolates and other hot drinks. You can even choose from a selection of cook books and inspirational books.
If you need any help deciding on your gift hamper, our gift concierges are happy to help. Give them a call on 1300 354393 or email them at email@example.com.
Being able to tailor your gift to the person you’re giving to is great. At Easter time, chocolate is the classic present and we have plenty of choice of chocolate gift hampers. One of our most popular is called Death By Chocolate and includes just about every type of chocolate you can think of plus chocolate cookies.
If you want to add some sophistication, we offer some excellent wine gift hampers. These are beautifully packaged in a gift box or wooden case whichalso comes with a box of chocolates.
Still not sure what gift basket to choose? Here are some questions you can ask yourself about the recipient to help you decide:
- Do they enjoy fine dining? If so, they probably appreciate fine wines and premium cheeses.
- What do they normally drink when you’re socialising together? If it’s beer rather than wine, we have a great selection of craft beers, international beers and cider.
- Do they have a sweet tooth? Do they normally order a goodie if you go out for coffee? If so, then one of the chocolate gift baskets, such as the mentioned above,Death By Chocolate, might be a good choice for them.
- Do they like cooking? We have some fantastic cookbook hampers or you can of course add a cookbook to any food or wine hamper you choose.
- Do they follow any special diet e.g are they vegan, gluten-free, or a raw foodie? We even have a selection of hampers to suit their needs.
- Are they very health conscious? They can still indulge and stay healthy with our Superfoods Hamper or our Sugar-Free Hamper.